I love Pixar, but their latest feature is nowhere as radical as this little gem from 1952. It never ceizes to amaze me how far Tex Avery pushed his animation. And what a wonderful ending!
Well, this post seems to have kickstarted a spontaneous Tex Avery blog-a-thon! For more Tex, visit these links:
- That Little Round-Headed Boy: T for Tex Avery volume 1 and 2
- Dennis Cozzalio: Rock-A-Bye Bear – Funniest cartoon ever?
- Ian W. Hill: Assorted Neat Stuff to Hit Dog With
- Cerb Chaos: Avery appreciation
- Jim Emerson: Escape from Alka-Fizz
- Gir: Half-Pint Pygmy